Smith & Wesson® M&P® 1085882 M2.0® Drop Point FDE Fixed Blade
The durable and rugged M2.0 Drop Point Fixed blade is the perfect boot or pack knife. Complete with a sheath you can lash to a backpack and quality high carbon stainless steel, this knife is great for everyday use for everyone from woodsmen to hunters. It's aggressive jimping is perfect for finer work and blade manipulation and features a deep finger groove below the guard gives you a comfortable and firm grip on the blade. The blade steel is shaped beneath the guard and handle material ensuring your hand remains protected while making more aggressive cuts in stubborn material.
- Blade Length: 4"
- Overall Length: 9"
- Weight: 0.32 lbs
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Black Oxide Coated High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Rubber Overmold
- Other Features: Full tang, Thumb jimping, Thin profile, Lanyard hole, Nylon fiber sheath
- Blade Length 4.00 inches
- Blade Finish Black Oxide
- Full Tang Y
- Glass Breaker N
- Handle Material Rubber Overmold
- Sheath Type Nylon
- Knife Type Fixed
- Ultra-Glide N
- Use EDC
- Product Weight 0.32 lbs
- 8Cr13MoV Black Oxide Coated High Carbon S.S. Blade Rubber Overmolded Handle
- Full Tang
- Thumb Jimping
- Thin Profile
- Lanyard Hole and Nylon Fiber Sheath