Smith & Wesson’s America’s Guardian’s Program offers specially priced firearms for Law Enforcement, Military, and First Responders through a network of Authorized Dealers. Individuals who may be qualified under this program include:
Sworn LEO (Law Enforcement Officers) State, County and Local
- Federal LEO - F.B.I., U.S. Marshals, DEA, DHS, et cetera
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- Retired LEO with “retired” credentials including Federal, State, County and Local
- State Licensed Security Companies and State/City Licensed Security Officers
- Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys, and Deputy District Attorneys
- First responders, including firefighters and rescue personnel with appropriate I.D.
- Military: Active, Retired, Active-Reserve, Disabled in any capacity, Active – Nat’l Guard
Interested in becoming a Smith & Wesson America’s Guardians Authorized Dealer? Please complete and return the downloadable form.
Module "title-subtitle-description" i